Cupid starts his morning trying to decide whether or not to evict his long-suffered ex-boyfriend, Helios—who happens to be the sun personified—after a couple millennia of living together. His day gets more complicated from there.
My months-in-development erotic twine game, God(s), is now fit for public consumption. It features:
– A script that clocks in at over 25k words.
– 5 Fuckable Characters (most with multiple sex options).
– 14 Unique Endings.
– A branching narrative that keeps track of previous choices.
– Art by the most excellent Jubell.
– A seriocomic tone that has players “literally lolling,” “Dead!” and “still giggling.” It has also been described as “very saucy” and “…so hot”
If you like this game and want to see more like it, support my brand new Patreon account!